• There are consistent findings among at least 75% of participants.|
• Consistent low risk of bias, with accurate data and no known or suspected publication bias.
• Future studies are unlikely to change the estimated results.
• There is moderate confidence in the estimated effect.|
• Future studies are likely to have a significant impact on the confidence of the treatment effect estimation and may alter the treatment effect estimate.
• Confidence in the treatment effect is limited.|
• Additional research is very likely to have a significant impact on the confidence of the estimated treatment effect and it is likely to change the estimate.
|Very low quality|
• Confidence in the estimated treatment effect is very limited.|
• Results are uncertain.