- Quantitative and qualitative studies, grey literature, websites, stakeholder recommendations (e.g. reports, conference papers).|
- The search will be limited to a 15-year publication period (2005–2020) to provide a large enough overview of relevant literature.
- All studies that report on experiences and decision-making involved in the
- informed consent process in under-served populations will be included.
- Any source of data that is deemed relevant by the stakeholder group.
- Literature that explores the concept and practice of informed consent.
|- Studies or sources of data that are not relevant to the informed consent process in health research in relation to under-represented populations.|